Welcome to Villa Leelawadee. A charming 3 bedrooms villa ideally located just 5 minutes from Fisherman’s Village and Bophut Beach. You can fully enjoy the beautiful island of Koh Samui. The swimming pool has a surprising sea view on the island of Koh Phangan, you will immediately feel relaxed and peaceful.
Go through the door of this charming villa to discover the terrace and the swimming pool with a superb sea view. Enjoy a breakfast and / or an aperitif in the heights of Bophut in the outdoor lounge which can accommodate up to 6 people.
The living room is fully equipped with bay windows opening onto the terrace and the swimming pool, offering you a bright living room and a calm and relaxing atmosphere. You will also find an open-plan kitchen equipped for dinners with family or friends. A comfortable lounge area with a TV. This space has all the necessary comfort for unforgettable moments of relaxation.
The three spacious bedrooms have king-size beds, TV, air-conditioning and a fan. Their charm will delight you for a peaceful and unforgettable vacation.
Villa Leelawadee has luxury bathrooms open to each bedroom with two sinks.
It is the perfect place for a beautiful holiday with family and friends.
THE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Manager available all the time to respond to your requests and expectations
- Cleaning and change of sheets and towels every 5 nights for a minimum stay of 8 nights.
- Maintenance of the swimming pool twice a week
- Fruit basket and cold drinks upon arrival
- Pest control one a month.
NOT INCLUDE IN THE RENTAL:
Electricity is not included and costs 9THB/unit. A meter reading will be taken on your arrival and departure.
- Baby beds and linen provided (baby under 3 years old).
- Car seats available for kids from 0 to 5 years old.
- Extra beds (From 3 years old to 16 years old)
- Kids dishes
CONCIERGE SERVICE (paid services):
- Airport transfer
- 1 to 4 people => 700 THB per way
- From 4 people => upon request for fees
- Private driver
- The manager will be at your disposal to satisfy all your requests, car rentals, scooters, etc…We can organize a well-stocked bar and refrigerator! Let us know 48 hours in advance what you want to have, and it will be in your villa when you arrive. You can pay for the service, in cash upon check in, or have it deducted from your security deposit.
- Babysitting or nanny service available upon request and availability.
PRACTICAL DETAILS TO KNOW:
- The villa is situated on the hill, we highly recommend to rent a car or motorbike (for experienced drivers).
- Check-in time from 4.00pm to 8.00pm
- Check-out time from 7.00am to 11.00am
- We are happy to offer early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
- We charge a security deposit: from 20,000 Thai baht to 50 000 Thai bath depending on the length of the stay, payable by cash upon check-in. It will be refund to you at check-out after an inspection of the departure villa. The equivalent can be paid in any main currency (EUR, GPB, Cyn, AUD, rub).
- Dishes should be clean and tidy after your stay ends. We will apply an additional fee deducted from your security deposit in case of non-compliance with the instructions.
- Pets are no allowed in the villa
- Smoking is prohibited in the villa
- CANNABIS is prohibited
In addition, if you have a technical problem in the villa, we have a team with all the trades to help you out as quickly as possible 7/7 from 8.00am to 8.00pm.
Our manager will provide you with all their know-how and knowledge of the island to guide you and make your stay unforgettable. We will share with you the essential addresses, the most beautiful beaches, and the most unusual activities and places that you would never have thought of.
We reserve you a warm welcome on the day of your arrival and we will be happy to answer all your questions.
The neighborhood is another major asset of our house. So, you are in Bophut one of the most popular areas of Koh Samui:
- Its beach, which stretches for several kilometers between the beaches of Big Buddha and Maenam
- The fishing village, a charming fishing village which occupies the central part of the beach. The fishing village quickly acquired a reputation that went far beyond Samui to become the most elegant and best-preserved place on the island. Lined with old Chinese timber shops, interspersed with restaurants, bars, clothing and SPA shops, all matching the sea and Koh Phangan, the semi-pedestrianized street of the fishing village retains a typical atmosphere.
A few minutes from the villa you will also have a local market or one of the larger supermarkets with all the necessary international products.
3 Bed(s) 3 Bath(s) Land (sqm) : 350 Sea View Number of guest(s) 5 – 6 guest(s)